Dear students and Parents of JASU, Dr. Dhatrika Pradeep Kumar is going to be live in Facebook
11th May 2020 from 04 PM to 06 PM (GMT +06:00)
to discuss about Administrative Measures taken by JASU during COVID-19.
So, we would like to request to all of you to attend this live session and even you can inform your family members so that they can directly ask any confusion with Dr Pradeep Sir.
Since many students and parents are keep on mesging and asking what could be or what would be during/after Covid-19 Lockdown and other issues. It’s better to clear all of your confusion so that you can relax from such doubts.
Please Stay connected our FB page and we encourage maximum number of attendees for this session.
Some of the important issues in which Dr Pradeep sir is going to elaborate and discuss.
1. Security and safety of students
2. Modules and Exams in this quarantine period
3. Online classes during this lockdown
4. Hostel and Mess management
5. Management of breakfast in ramadan time
6. 24/7 Medical support
7. GOS examine of second and sixth year
8. Evacuations of students
9. Relation with embassy
10. Any further queries