Department of Biology
Head of Department, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor
Egemberdieva Altynay Duishoeva
Adress:Jalal – Abad, Manas 60, Kyrgyz Republic, 715600
E-mail:e-mail: [email protected]
Department of Biology, Biology Department, was established in 1993 in order to prepare the specialties. Since established in 2005. Prior to LA Assoc. Amankulov TK In 2005, headed the department is divided into two (No.1 / 281, 08.09.2005,…) Botany Department, a.ç.i. j. Assoc. Alıbekov E. cps, and the chair of Zoology and teaching methods’ Assoc. BM Turdubaeva directing the scene. 2011. will combine the two departments, the Department of Biology (№ 1/133, 25.06. 11) and 2014 gg. p.i.n. until September Assoc. BM Turdubaeva headed.
Currently, the Department of Biology prepares specialists in the following areas
Direction 550100 – Natural Science (BA)
Direction 540000 Biology teacher
The following academic disciplines department provides teaching:
- Plant anatomy and morphology
- Plant Systematics
- The world of plants
- Plant Physiology
- Fundamentals of Microbiology Virology,
- Zoology of Invertebrates
- Zoology of vertebrates
- Fauna of Kyrgyzstan
- Human and Animal Physiology
- Human anatomy and morphology
- Molecular biology
- Histology and Embryology
- Study of biological methods
- Principles of Ecology
- The age of anatomy
Training centers, classrooms, laboratories,
– Laboratory in training rooms, research laboratories, 9 – 3
- Lecture Hall – № 211
- Lecture Hall – № 311
- “The laboratory of microbiology, cytology, histology” – No. 213 (Approx. Kamchybekova K.)
- “” Plant Systematics Laboratory, Paper No. 217. Teach him (AS)
- “Zoology of invertebrates and vertebrates,” Laboratory No. 215 (LA Nurdinov Ş.Ş.)
- “Plant anatomy and morphology,” Laboratory No. 217 (Approx. Jeenbekova BJ).
- “Biochemistry Laboratory – No. 218 (” Teaching him. Bin yard)
- “Human anatomy and jiziologiyası” Laboratory No. 309 (Teach him. KURMANBEKOVA DD)
- “The theory of evolution,” Laboratory No. 315 (Teach him. Ormogoeva AA)
Science Education –
- “Laboratory of Plant Physiology and Genetics” – No. 209 (Assoc. Egemberdieva AD)
- Flora and Fauna “,” Laboratory No. 212 (Assoc. Alıbekov E., Dyikanov K.)
- “Interactive teaching method. Teach him,” Laboratory No. 316 (Ormogoeva A.)
– professorial teaching staff:
Conclusions of the department is composed of:
3 of 10 full-time teachers, teacher – sovmestitel
Doctor of Science in qualitative composition: – 1, candidates of sciences – 6 senior teacher, assistant teacher, teacher-2, -3, -1.
the teaching staff
- Egemberdieva Altynay Duishoeva, BI, associate professor, department head
- A.Chekirov Amankulov fibers, Kayıpjanovna i. e., the professor
- A.Chekirov Alıbekov Emil Alıbekoviç, i. j., the professor.
- Mr. Toktoraliev Slade, LA, associate professor
- Shamshidin Şabidinoviç rule , LA, associate professor
- Bolotov hold Altynay senior teachers
- KURMANBEKOVA Daanagül Duishoeva senior teachers
- Ormogoeva By Arstanalievna senior teachers
- Jeenbekova Burulai Jolbolduev teacher
- Dyikanov Kiyalbek Almanbekoviya teacher
– methodical work
Approved by the Department of disciplines, manuals, training manuals and instructions assets held dayardalgan.Sabaktardı visual materials (stands, tables, CD drives, video, slides). Performing students’ self-created conditions that can meet the requirements. At the moment, 18 interdisciplinary curriculum guidelines was published.
Methods of students reading a book, reading instructions will be provided by 86%.
– science and research (research)
The department to work with the International Funds
Hereinafter Initiatives Support Fund, critical reading and writing on the welfare of breeding program;
USAID Quality Learning Program;
-YuNİSEF – The leaders School ,. Creation of the favorable environment ‘Emergency’, ‘Welcome to School’ program;
– ADB, the National Curriculum Development Program;
-Baldardıkorgoo Fund – İnklyuzivdikokutuuprogramması;
– Aga Khan Foundation – Civic Education Program.
Scientific research activities
- Biology and Ecology
- Plant, soil and water resources
- Genetics and breeding
- Plant growing
- Flora and Fauna in the southern Kyrgyzstan
Funding for the state budget scientific research theme of business:
- Jalal-Abad oblastandagı ekofaktorlordun plants, dairy goats, the impact of genetic and biological characteristics of the study of medicinal plants, goats and sheep fastsiolezun use of the treatment.
- King Baba mamlketettik wildlife flora and fauna that the role of the formation of the natural environment, the insects to determine the specific structure of the plant community and environmental studies.
- Jalal-Abad region bioenvironmental features and biodiversity protection.
Students’ scientific research work (perspective)
Students’ research department is the most basic and important part in the preparation of specialists. Skills of students in scientific research, training, 1st semester begins.
The department was established following scientific circles:
1. “flower planters club,” manager Kamchybekova Kenzhegul assitent teacher. This workshop was created in 2012. Hobbies are a member of more than 15 students each year. The results of the work carried out by the brigades of the department, will make a presentation at the university level conferences. 2015-. 1st place.
2. Preparation of “Live club,” head teacher Jeenbekova ignored. This workshop was created in 2010. The clubs have a membership of more than 20 students per year. The results of the work carried out by the brigades of the department, will make a presentation at the university level conferences.
Exhibits of the exhibition, prepared by the students
- Collections of insects, animals and birds are lacking Scarecrow, the herbarium of plants and flowers.
The main publications of the department
- Amankulov TK South Western Tien Shan forests of decomposition and formation characteristics and environmental protection issues, ıngaylanuusu Jalal-Abad: JSU, 2010. Page 350.
- Asanova K. During Gipoksiya animals everyday role in enhancing the mitochondrial enzyme system . – Jalal-Abad. JSU, 2010. Page 150.
– Education and training manuals:
- Paper Turdubaeva BM, AS etc. Practical system of plants and capacity of the laboratory. – Jalal-Abad: LeasePlan, 2001. – B.225.
- Paper Turdubaeva BM, AS etc. Plant Systematics Laboratory workshops. – Jalal-Abad: LeasePlan, 2006. – B. 225.
- Turdubaeva BM Karabekova CT A practical guide to methods of teaching biology in Jalal-Abad, 2011
- Bolotov, yard, Turdubaeva B. E. Alıbekov Theo TM Writing on the subject of botany course testing methods. – Bishkek, 2009. – B. 137. 8.7 n / L.
- Download the yard Bolotov, Dmitry Novikov, O. Recommendations for the walnut-fruit crops. – Bishkek, 2016. – Page 86.
- Bolotov yard, Omoşev E. The total collection of biological tests – Jalal-Abad, 2009.- 40.
- Amankulov TK, Turdubaeva BM Erkulov K. Zoology of Invertebrates labororatoriyalık workshop in Jalalabad, 2001.
- Amankulov TK, Mamasaliyeva NT etc. The method of Zoology of vertebrates course work. Jalal-Abad, 2008.- 104.
- Amankulov TK, A. Smith, Karabekova CT Zoology of vertebrates on the developments. – Jalal-Abad: LeasePlan, 2014. – B. 83.
- Amankulov T. K., Ormogoeva AA Darwinism on the subject of practical classroom application. Jalal-Abad, LeasePlan, 2008. – Page 36.
- Amankulov TK, Ormogoeva AA Darwinism is the object of inspection work on the application. Jalal-Abad, LeasePlan. – page 24.
- Asanova K. Human and animal physiology laboratory workshops in Jalal-Abad. – 2012.
- E., A. Egemberdieva Alıbekov Dyikanov K. Practical Plant Physiology Laboratory. – Jalal-Abad: LeasePlan, 2014. – B. 160.
- A. Egemberdieva Practical studies on the genetics laboratory. Zhalalabadelektro Abad, 2014. – B. 300.
- Ş.Ş. rule of law, A. Smith The practice of Zoology of Invertebrates rate on the training field. – Jalal-Abad: LeasePlan, 2014. – B.48.
- Nurdinov Sh Sh.Maichiev Forest plantations. -Jalal Abad. -2012
- Nurdinov Sh Sh.Maichiev Gardening. – Jalal Abad. -2012
- KURMANBEKOVA DD, Kankulova CT Lecture courses on anatomy and age. Jalal-Abad: LeasePlan, 2017. – p. 158
- Paper takes KURMANBEKOVA DD, E., AS The course of lectures on human anatomy and morphology. – Jalal-Abad: 2014. – B.185.
- KURMANBEKOVA DD, Dyikanov K. Practical course on age Anatomy of Jalal-Abad: 2013, p. 160.
1. Amankulova T.K. The study of pests of medicinal trees and shrubs of the Jalal-Abad region (on the example of cherry mucous pilus (caliroa cerasi I.) [text] / A. Temirova., N. Tukueva / // Vestnik Osh State University. Zharchysy No. 3, 2014- P.178 -182
2. Amankulova T.K. Biology of cherry mucous pililica (caliroa cerasi L) In the conditions of the Jalal-Abad region [text] / Temirova A.A / // OshTU 2-for 2014- P.126-128
3. Amankulov TK The unity of physical training and mental and moral training, [text], /M.J.Naymanbaev A.T.Çoyunova / 2014 // S.206-209
4. Amankulov TK Healthy ways to intensify the process of raising a generation of environmental education [text] /A.Egemberdieva, K. A. Dyikanov / // 2014-C. 216-219
5. Amankulov TK Maily-Suu River plants, environmental impacts of the [text] / Tukueva NT, please A. Smith / // Bulletin, 2015 B.215-217.
6. Amankulova T.K. Spread and harmfulness of the cherry mucous pililic Calioro cerasi in the conditions of the Kara-Alma forestry [text] / Temirova A. / / / Osh State University Bulletin No. 4,2015-B. 136-139
7. Alybekov E.A. Species composition nezabudkovoy Pharmacy Kokartskoy Valley [text] / Alybek EA . / // Bulletin of Bishkek 2016-B. 136-140.
8. Egemberdieva A.D. Ecological and biogeochemical assessment of the content of heavy metals in the components of the environment of the Mailuu-Suu region (Kyrgyzstan) [text] / Egemberdieva A / // Herald of Ukraine 2014-B.227-235
9. Egemberdieva A.D. The value of the starting experiment in the teaching of biology [text] / Dyikanov K. Tulenbaeva M / // Bulletin of JASU №2 (29), 2014-B. 231-235
10. A. Egemberdieva High school chemistry course, the topic of the acids and their properties are starting experiments or teaching method SEA [text] to please Tulenbaeva M / / // Bulletin No. 2 (29), 2014-B. 281-285
11. Egemberdieva, AD Some aspects of human radioecology in uranium provinces [text] / Egemberdieva A / // Bishkek Bulletin, 2015.B. 215-219
12. Egemberdieva A.D. Ecological state of water resources of natural-technogenic uranium province Mailuu-Suu (Kyrgyzstan) [text] / Egemberdieva A / // Bulletin Germany, 2015-B. 82-101.
13. Nurdinov Sh.Sh. Oxygen transport in the body [text] / Doroev A / // Vestnik ZHAMU 2014-B.266-269.
14. BM Turdubeva Learn to read the role of organizing the process of cows job [text] / Turdubaeva B / // Bulletin OshTU B.266-269 2015.
BM 15. Turdubaeva Environmental education and upbringing of the youth environmental protection [text] / Turdubaeva B / // Bulletin of the NSU 2015-B. 129-132.
16. Turdubaeva B.M. Motivation is one of the components of learning performance [text] / Turdubaeva B / // Herald of Tajikistan 2015-B. 54-58.
BM 17. Turdubaeva Evaluation of knowledge of students in learning to read [text] / Turdubaeva B / // Bulletin SU B.231-236 2016.
18. BM Turdubeva Facilitators in creating the unity of the students of secondary schools, social activity [text] / 2016 // Turdubaeva B / B. 78-81.
19. Kurmanbekova D.D. Reflection of the problems of masculinity and femininity in the Soviet space [text] / Eshiev A / // Bulletin Bishkek 2014-B.265-268
20. Kurmanbekova D.D. Formation and development of social andrology [text] / Eshiev A / // Bulletin Bishkek 2014-B.269-271
21. KURMANBEKOVA DD North ekzodinamikalık processes causes the Fergana Range [text] / KURMANBEKOVA D / // Bulletin 2015 B.285-288
22. Kurmanbekova D.D. Modern approaches to the problem of family education [text] / Kurmanbekova D. / // Bulletin of Zhagu No. 2, 2015-B.295-200
23. Kurmanbekova D.D. Fruiting in the juniper of Kyrgyzstan [text] / M. Peinerji / // Botanical research in Siberia Issue 23 Krasnoyarsk 2015 -B.85-88.
24. Ormogoeva AA Ways of formalizing the independence of the mentality of a child [text] / 2014 / Ormogoeva A. // Bulletin OshSU B.205-208
25. Ormogoeva A.ATabigıy science teachers and modern teaching method, experiment başialgıç-SEA [text] / Karabekova TS / // attraction 2015 -B. 19-21.
26. Ormogoeva AA Pedagogy of learning and teaching in the field of education in the modern acute problem [text] / Karabekova TS / // attraction 2015 -B. 35-39.
27. Ormogoeva AA Kurshab and Taldyk river basseyinderindegi ekzodinamika-sensing processes causes [text] / KURMANBEKOVA D / // Batken 2015 -B. 39-43.
28. Bolotova A.S. Sweet almond nutritious breed in the south of Kyrgyzstan [text] / Kozhobekov TM / // Bulletin of the OGPI, Osh 2015.
29. Bolotova A.S. Forest crops in southern Kyrgyzstan and their use in traditional medicine [text] / BolotovaA / // Ulan-Ude; IDE. VSGUTU 2015-B.
30. Bolotova A.S. The effect of organic fertilizers on potato yield [text] / Egemberdieva A.D. // // Bishkek 2016- B. 54-58.
31. Bolotova A.S. Water deficiency of sweet almond in the foothill zone of Southern Kyrgyzstan [text] / BolotovaA / // Russian Academy of Natural History. Impact factor RINZ-1,387. www, rae. u.2016 -B.238-243.
32. Bolotova A.S. Intensity of transpiration of the introduced varieties of sweet almonds on the dry land of Southern Kyrgyzstan [text] /BolotovaA/ // Electronic scientific journal “Universum: Chemistry and Biology” No. 1-2 (20), 2016-B.113
33. Bolotova A.S. Water content in photosynthetic organs of introduced varieties of sweet almond in the foothills of the Fergana Valley of Kyrgyzstan [text] / BolotovaA./// Scientific Almanac 2016 -№3-3 (17) c / 408,415.http://ucom.ru/na.2016 / 03/03 / pdf.
34. Bolotova A.S. The magnitude of the water retention capacity of the leaves of the sweet almond in southern Kyrgyzstan [text] / Sh. T. Kalya // // Modern problems of science and education. Http://www.natural-sciences. ru / ru / article /view?id=35740.VAK IF RISC.
35. Bolotova AS The study of the introduction of varieties of sweet almonds in Southern Kyrgyzstan [text] / 2014 / Theo TK.ash // Praha S.21-217.
36. Bolotova A.S. Almonds as a medicinal plant [text] / Bolotova A./ // Bishkek 2015 B.44-54.
37. Bolotova A.S. Quantitative indicators of the fruits of introduced varieties of sweet almond in southern Kyrgyzstan [text] / Bolotova A.S.// X International Scientific and Practical Conference “University Science-2014” May 20-23, 2014. Social work.Digest of articles. Mariupol- 2014. – p.23-26.
38. Dyikanov K.A. The current ecological state of the soil in the coast of the river Kukart. [Text] / Egemberdiev A.Kamchybekova K. / // Bulletin of Zhagu №2 (29), 2014-B. 218-222.
39. Asanova K. biological factors of masculinity transformation [text] / Asanova K / // Bulletin of Karaganda University, 2013- P.154-157.
40. Asanova K. Ecological state of modern Kyrgyzstan. [text] / Asanova K / // Vestnik Zhagu, 2014
41. Zheenbekova B.Zh. Scientific research on the breeding and selection of goats in Kyrgyz [text] / Zheenbekova B / // Bishkek Bulletin: – 2014-B.213-216
42. Jeenbekova B-haired breed goats, meat productivity, its symptoms and the mass of the internal organs [text] /E.Satkankulov/ // Bulletin of Jalal-Abad: -2014.-№2 (28) .B.199-202
43. Zheenbekova B State of the genetic resources of goats of Kyrgyzstan “White – Nights 2014” II – part – St. Petersburg: -2014.-22-25-bb.
44. Jeenbekov B. Clinico –physiological and hematological indicators of Kyrgyz goat breed [text] / Zheenbekova B / // Internet Journal VAK KR, 2014 – Access mode: naKKr / ory: 81 / jurnal / – Title from screen
45. Zheenbekova B Slaughter products and some interior features of Kyrgyz wool goats [text] / Zheenbekova B / // Ulan-Ude; Exit. VSGUTU 2015-B.237-241
46. Zheenbekova B. Variability and repeatability of breeding traits of Kyrgyz wool goats [text] / Zheenbekova B / // Ulan-Ude; Ed. VSGUTU 2015-B.335-345
47. Jeenbekova B Medicinal plant kalendulanı organic cultivation methods [Text] / Tukueva H / 1 // Bulletin JSU (26), in 2014. B.163-167
48. Zheenbekova B Variability of the quality mark of wool of the Kyrgyz woolly goats [text] / Almeev I / // Bishkek Bulletin: – 2014-B.218-221
49. Jeenbekova B-haired breed goats meat productivity of its features and the mass of the internal organs [text] /E.Satkankulov///Vestnik Jalal-Abad: -2014.-№2 (28) -B.119-123.
50. Zheenbekova B. Comparison and improvement of the gene pool of Kyrgyz downy breed [text] / Zheenbekova B.//// All-Russian Research Institute for Sheep and Goat Breeding: Stavropol: -2016.
51. A. Smith .Radiaktivdüülüktün the effects of the environment, [text] / Tukueva N.T / 2014 // Bulletin JSU No. 1 (26), S.163-167
Participation in conferences, symposia and seminars
- Physical culture is the health and harmony of the nation. Donbass State University, Ukraine. September 12-13, 2013 Kurmanbekova DD
- Independent work of students in terms of the implementation of a competent approach. American University of Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan. October 29, 2013. Kurmanbekova DD
- IFES elect on the program. Suzak district of Kyrgyzstan. 23- 24 November 2013. Ormogoeva AA
- Of the current teachers’ competence. Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan 20.10 – 23.10.2015 .. Ormogoeva AA
- The relevance of education pedpraktikanın. Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan. 19.11. 2015. Ormogoeva AA
- The Great Silk Road in the establishment of the 145-year anniversary of the Naryn and S. Naryn State University, named after an international conference dedicated to the 17th anniversary of the system of international books. Naryn, Kyrgyzstan. 2013. A. Egemberdieva
- Teaching the history of the formation, development and training in the future. The international scientific – practical conference. I.The name of the University. At least. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, 2013. Egemberdieva A. KURMANBEKOVA D.
- Symposium ‘Healthy generation amazement pillar of society. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. BJ, A. 2014. Egemberdieva Jeenbekova
- Erected a workshop, efficient use of water, rain, snow, almond and walnut growing, seminars and training on Project demofermerlerdi SEP -3 years, Jalal-Abad. April 13 – 16, 2011 Bolotov yard
- Ilimy practician conference “Conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity of fruit crops and wild fruit species” KNAU them.Scriabin, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. June 17, 2011 Bolotova A.S.
- Development of training “pistachio nuts Turks FAO / KYR / 3203 Project” on Mr. thinning techniques. Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan.July 21, 2011. Bolotov yard
- Al aralyk practician conference “Conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity of fruit crops and wild fruit varieties