Department of Civil Law and Advocacy
Head of Department, Economics or candidate candidates, associate professor
Mr. Sabirali Şaripbekoviç
Adress:Kyrgyz Republic, Jalal-Abad city Manas 80 avenue, ATF building, classroom 423
“Law Chair ” was opened in 2011 (Resolution 12.04.2011 Well-№:. 14/2 Jalalabat State University Academic Council)
Since the opening of the department until 2013, the department was headed by Ph.D., associate professor, Uraimov B.M. from 2011 to 2013 – from 2013 to 2014, the department was headed by Ph.D., associate professor Shamshiev Rasul. Since 2018, the department is headed by PhD in Economics, Associate Professor Sydykov Sabirali Sharipbekovich, who has more than 38 years of practical experience.
Currently, the Department of Civil Law and Advocacy provides training in the direction of 530,500 Jurisprudence (bachelor);
Chairs provides academic courses:
- Civil Law No. 402
- Theory of State and Law №403
- Criminal law №406
Educational and scientific
- Forensic Laboratory №405
- Courtroom №402
- Legal clinic
The department includes:
5 full-time teachers, 2 part-time teachers.
The qualitative composition: doctors of science – 1, candidates of science – 1, senior teachers – 2, teachers – 3.
List of faculty members
- Sydykov Sabirali Sharipbekovich-e.i.k., acting, professor, head of the department
- Arabaev Avdandil Anisovich – Doctor of Laws, Professor
- Kany Anara Tolkunbekovna-prepodavatel
- Koshalieva Zarina AIDARALIEVA-prepodavtel
- Kulushev Nurmanbet Alibaeviç-prepodavtel
- Tashieva info Madanovoy – senior prepodavatel
- Narmatov Nurlis Kanıbekoviç – prepodavatel
Teachers of the department prepared textbooks, educational, teaching and visual aids for the disciplines assigned to the department. When conducting classes, visual material is used (stands, tables, CDs, video films, etc.). The laboratories of the department are equipped with the equipment necessary for conducting laboratory and practical classes.
Research work (SRW)
Topics of research work of the department
1. Development of the legal culture of Kyrgyzstan on the example of the Jalal-Abad region.
Research work of students (NIRS)
Research work of students is an obligatory, integral part of the preparation of students of the department.
The development of research skills for students begins with the 1st course. Taking into account the interests and abilities of students, the scientific director and the topics of the study work are consolidated on the part of the department. The selection of actual research works of students is carried out in three stages: the first at the department level, the second – the faculty and the third – at the university level. Winners of prizes will be awarded with diplomas, certificates, valuable prizes. Scientific works of students are published in the journal “Journal of Zhagu”.
Main publications of the department
Teaching and teaching aids:
- S. Sydykov “The independence of judges in the Kyrgyz Republic” theory and practice monograph-Bishkek-2014-g 287 p.
- Sydykov S.Sh. “Nork control issues in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation” 2015-year p. 216.
- Sydykov S.Sh., Zholboldueva D.Sh. “Problems of judicial reform in the Kyrgyz Republic” Moscow 2016
- Sydykov S.Sh. “Some problems of the Constitutional consolidation of the principle of independence of judges” Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abay on April 24-April 2015 page 207.
- Sydykov S.Sh. “On the issue of the implementation of the principle of independence of judges” Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abay 24 April 2015-year p. 210
- A.T. Akmatova “Judicial control of the criminal process // News in universities. -Bishkek, 2015-№5. – p.216
- ATAkmatova “Justice of the criminal process // Bulletin of the CEC. Jalal-Abad, 2015.- p. 78
- ATAkmatovaAlimentation: for whom and how can they be obtained // Vestnik Zhagu.-Jalal-Abad, 2014.-№1.-p. 188-190.
- ATAkmatova Izvestiya vUZUZov The Importance of Judicial Control 2016-r.
- Functional features of parliamentary factions of the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic. Narmatov N.K. Bulletin of ZHAGU 2015
- Tashiev K.M. “The place and role of the theory of states and law in the system of the humanities” News of high schools of 2015 OshGUI.
Participation in conferences, symposia and seminars
- Teachers of the department systematically participate in seminars and conferences held in Kyrgyzstan and abroad. Awarded with certificates and all sorts of awards.
- S. Sydykov participated in the international scientific-practical conference “Sapargalievskie readings: problems of formation and development of constitutionalism in Kazakhstan”, dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan. April 24, 2015
- S. Sydykov participated in the international scientific-practical conference “Actual problems of state and law in the era of globalization” March 29, 2016.
- S. Sydykov participant in the international scientific-practical conference “Actual problems of law, economics and education at the present stage: theory and practice” Almaty, Institute of Law and Economics, March 15-16, 2016.
- S. Sydykov, participant in the V International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference “Health Status: Medical, Social, Psychological and Pedagogical Aspects” April 22-28, 2017.
The international cooperation
The department maintains scientific and educational ties with leading universities, both domestically and in the near abroad:
- Kazakh National Pedagogical University. Abaya
- Osh State University
- English state university named. J. Balasaghun
- Bishkek University of Humanities
- Osh State Law Institute.
- National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Kyrgyz State Law Academy under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- International University of Kyrgyzstan Jalal-Abad
After the 2nd year students of the department have the opportunity to continue their studies and practice in other universities and research institutes of Kyrgyzstan and abroad as part of cooperation agreements.