Department of Economic Education
Head of Department, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Mr. Sabirali Şaripbekoviç
Adress:Kyrgyz Republic, Jalal-Abad Street. Manas ATF building audience 401
Phone:(996,3722) 5-49-88,773 31-09-13
The Department of Economic Education was established on the basis of the Academic Council of ZHAGU Protocol No. 5 dated July 10, 2013 by combining the Department of Tax and Taxation, Accounting, Analysis and Audit. The Department of Economic Education is an independent unit in the structure of the Faculty of Economics and Law. Since its foundation, the department is headed by Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Sydykov Sabirali Sharipbekovich, who has more than 30 years of practical experience in the structure of tax and accounting bodies.
Currently, the Department of “Economic Education” provides training on
- Direction 521604 “Accounting, analysis and audit”
- in the direction 620003 “Tax and taxation”
- in direction 521607 “Economics and management of the enterprise”
- direction “Economics” 580100 profile “Accounting, analysis and audit”
- direction “Economics” 580100 profile “Economics and enterprise management”
- The direction of “Economics” 580100 profile “Tax and taxation”
Starting from 2017, it is planned to open a magistracy in the field of “Accounting, analysis and audit” and “Economics and enterprise management”
The department provides academic disciplines:
- Financial statement analysis
- Bank accounting
- Accounting financial statements
- Budget accounting
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Tax and taxation
- Tax control
- Tax accounting in accounting
- Organization of production at enterprises
- Business Basics
- Practical audit
- Management Accounting
- The financial analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Economic analysis
for all areas of economic specialties.
Center, classrooms, laboratories
There are five training rooms and one laboratory room at the department:
- Accounting (head) Ashiraliev B.A.
- 1-C accounting (Rest) Akjolov M.J
- Financial accounting and audit (head) Tolonov E.N.
- Economic analysis (head) Zholboldueva D.Sh
- Taxes and taxation (head) Kenzhekulov I
- Budget Accounting (Head) Abdykadyrov PM
The department includes:
13 full-time teachers, 12 part-time teachers.
The qualitative composition: doctors of science – 2, candidates of science – 6, senior teachers – 3, teachers – 13, laboratory assistant-1.
List of faculty members
- Sydykov Sabirali Sharipbekovich-EI, Acting Professor, Head of the Department
- Turdubekov Mahdavi Madaminoviç, Cand.Econ.Sci., Associate professor;
- Zholboldueva Darygul Shamilovna – ei.k., associate professor;
- Ashiralieva Beyonce Abdiumamatkadırovna, senior prepodavatel;
- Tolonov Emil Nazhmidinovich – senior teacher;
- Practices Ibrahim Janaralieviç- prepodavatel;
- Sulaimanova Cleveland Atakevna- prepodavatel;
- Djuzbaeva Maripathan Bektemirovna- prepodavatel;
- Mahmudova Gulbakhar Ummadjonovna-Prepodegrel;
- Akjolov Meymanbek Joldoşevna- prepodavatel;
- Ayilchieva mimosa Ayılçievna- prepodavatel;
- Crain Panarbek Muratbekoviç- prepodavatel;
- Daughter, Nuria average trainee prepodavatel, laboratory;
Educational and methodical work:
Teachers of the department prepared textbooks, educational, teaching and visual aids for the disciplines assigned to the department. When conducting classes, visual material is used (stands, tables, CDs, audio, video films, etc.). The laboratories of the department are equipped with the equipment necessary for holding lectures and seminars.
Scientific research work (R & D)
Directions of scientific research of the department:
The department works on the theme: “Socio-economic problems of forestry development in a market economy.”
Scientific – research work of students (NIRS)
Scientific – research work of students is an obligatory, integral part of the preparation of students of the department.
The development of scientific research skills of students begins with the first course.
Teaching and teaching aids:
- S. Sydykov “The independence of judges in the Kyrgyz Republic” theory and practice monograph-Bishkek-2014-g 287 p.
- Turdubekov B.M. monograph “Modern problems of small business development in the Kyrgyz Republic” monograph – Jalal-Abad -2013-g-246 pages
- D. Ph.D. D activities, market conditions and improve the mechanism for promoting economic monografiya- Jalal-Abad page 167 -2017.
Scientific publications :
- Sydykov S.Sh. “Nork control issues in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation” 2015-year p. 216.
- Sydykov S.Sh., Zholboldueva D.Sh. “Problems of judicial reform in the Kyrgyz Republic” Moscow 2016
- Sydykov S.Sh. “Some problems of the Constitutional consolidation of the principle of independence of judges” Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abay on April 24-April 2015 page 207.
- Sydykov S.Sh. “On the issue of the implementation of the principle of independence of judges” Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abay 24 April 2015-year p. 210
- Zholboldueva D.Sh. “Experience of development of small and medium-sized businesses in the United States, Germany and France” Kazakhstan 2015-g
- Zholboldueva D.Sh. “Experience of customs services of industrialized countries” Kazakhstan 2015-g
- D. Ph.D. Developed the country’s small and medium business, Izvestia vuzov 2015-d
- Zholboldueva D.Sh. “Type of production function of the accumulation of information in the economic system” Ukraine 2016-g
- Zholboldueva D.Sh. “Tax revenues of the budget of Kyrgyzstan” Moscow 2016
- Zholboldueva D.Sh. “Analysis of the main parameters of the draft national budget of the Kyrgyz Republic” Moscow 2016-g
- Tolonov E.N. Infakstrukturası and tourism objects in Science and New Technologies No.5 s.107-109
- Tolonov E.N. Tourism and business development of the State of Innovation in Science and New Technologies No.5 s.70-71
- Tolonov E.N. The current state and development of the tourism industry, Izvestia VUZov Sections 2 s.165-166 2015-d
- Tolonov E.N. “Prospects for the development of tourism in Kyrgyzstan” Voronezh Modern problems of economics and management (conference materials) p.160-166 2015-g
- Tolonov E.N. “Tourism potential and prospects of tourism in Kyrgyzstan” Voronezh Modern problems of economics and management (conference materials) p.247-252 2015-g
- Tolonov “E.N. The development of international tourism in Kyrgyzstan” Moscow Almanac of world science №4-3 (7) (conference materials) 2016 p.103-105
- Tolonov E.N. “Strategy for the development of tourism in the regions of the Kyrgyz Republic” Moscow Almanac of World Science No. 4-3 (7) (conference materials) 2016 p.113-116
- Tolonov E.N. “Development of tourism as the main sector of the economy of Kyrgyzstan” Turkey 2016-p p.39-42
- Tolonov E.N. “Prospects and opportunities for the development of international tourism in the Kyrgyz Republic” Moscow Young scientist No. 18 (122) 2016-s p.287-289
- Tolonov E.N. “The role of international tourism in the development of the economy of the Kyrgyz Republic” Belgorod International Scientific Research Journal. Successes of modern science and education №11 volume 3 2016-r p.160-165
- Ayylchieva MA, Zholboldueva D.Sh. “Analysis of tax revenues of the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic” OSHMY 2016-August August
- Ayylchieva M.A. “Features of the development of the tax system of the Kyrgyz Republic” OSHMU Bulletin 2016-g №4 p.20.
Participation in conferences, symposia and seminars
- S. Sydykov participated in the international scientific-practical conference “Sapargalievskie readings: problems of formation and development of constitutionalism in Kazakhstan”, dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan. April 24, 2015
- S. Sydykov participated in the international scientific-practical conference “Actual problems of state and law in the era of globalization” on March 29, 2013.
- S. Sydykov, participant in the international scientific-practical conference “Actual problems of law, economics and education at the present stage: theory and practice”, Almaty, Institute of Law and Economics, March 15-16, 2013.
- S. Sydykov, participant in the V International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference “Health Status: Medical, Social, Psychological and Pedagogical Aspects” April 22-28, 2013.
- Zholboldueva Dargul Shamilovna of the XX international conference in absentia “Development of science in the XXI century” Ukraine 2016-g
- Zholboldueva Dargul Shamilovna of the international scientific-practical conference Zholboldueva Dargul Shamilovna South Kazakhstan Humanitarian Institute named after M.Saparbayev 2015-g
- Training for Trainers (TOT) in Investigative Journalism February 18-22, 2016 Bishkek Akzholova M. Zh
- “Methods of research for undergraduates and graduate students of social and humanitarian specialties” Bishkek 2016-r Akzholova M.ZH
- International online conference dedicated to the all-peaceful fight against AIDS 2013-f M.A. Ayylchiyeva Zhalal-Abad Shaary.
- International online round table “Physical Education Healthy Harmony of the Nation” September 2014-M.A. Ayylchiev ZAMU.
- International online conference devoted to the 2013 All Peace in the Fight against AIDS B.A. Jalal-Abad Sha’ary Ashiralieva 2013.
- Issyk-Kul Forum of Accountants and Auditors of Central Asian Countries “III Israil Readings” B.Ashiraliyeva Ysyk-Kel region 2013-Well.
- 08.00.05-economics Akzholova M. Zh. Graduate student International University of Kyrgyzstan
- 08.00.05-economics Makhmudova G. U. graduate student Jalal-Abad State University
- 08.00.05- economics Kenzhekulov I. Zh. Graduate student Jalal-Abad State University
- 08.00.05-economy Abdykadyrov P.M. post-graduate student Jalal-Abad State University
The international cooperation
The department maintains scientific and educational ties with leading universities of the republic and neighboring countries:
with leading universities of the republic
- Osh State University
- Osh University of Technology
- Issyk-Kul State University
- Kyrgyz State Law Academy
- Batken State University
- Naryn State University
- Bishkek University of Economics
- University of Economic Entrepreneurship, Jalal-Abad
- International University of Kyrgyzstan Jalal-Abad
relations with leading foreign countries:
- Kazakhstan Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai
- University named after Suleiman Demirel, Almaty
- Kazakhstan Shymkent State University
- Russian University of Cooperation
- Kharkov University of Ukraine