Department of Economics
Head of department
Orosova Manzuura Isakovna
Adress:Jalal-Abad, Toktogul Street, 24
Brief history of the department
- In Jalal-Abad College, the Department of Maths No. 339 dated October 1, 2009 established the Department of Mathematics and Economics.
- From the day of the establishment of the department until 2009, the department was headed by Orozova Manzourakan Ysakovna.
- In 2012, it was transformed into the “Economic” department.
- In 2012, Talipova Dinara Salimova was appointed the head of the “Economics” department.
- Since September 2014, Orozova Manzourakan Ysakovna was appointed the head of this department.
- On March 27, 2017, Order No. 100 of the “Economics” Department was divided into two sections: “Accounting and Taxation”, “Finance and Banking”. Orozova Manzourakan Ysakovna was appointed head of the Accounting and Taxation Division. Umarov Alymkul Mukhtarbekovich was appointed the head of the Finance and Banking department.
- From February 20, 2019, by order No. 61, these two departments were merged and given the former name “Economy”.
- Currently, the department of “Economics” is headed by Orozova Manzourakan Ysakovna.
Mission of Jalal-Abad College
Preparation of competitive, competent, actively participating in public processes of the republic and the region, striving for leadership, personnel with high quality of secondary specialized education.
Preparation of modern specialists in accounting and taxation, distinguished by high-quality education, decent education, while performing their duties in the field of professional activity
Principles of the department
- Individual approach to each student
- Not a student for a teacher, but a teacher for a student
- A systematic approach to learning
- Continuous and continuous teacher self-improvement
About the educational process
At the initial stage, the teachers of the department taught in three the following specialties: economics and accounting, finance and credit, as well as automated control systems.
At this time, the department “Economics” produces specialists in the following areas:
- 080110 “Economics and Accounting” (by branches);
- 080107 “Taxes and taxation”;
- 080106 “Finance (by industry)”.
For each specialty work circles:
- “Accounting 1C”;
- “Prosperous Treasury”
- “Young Financier”
Accredited educational program: 080107 Taxes and taxation has the following objectives:
1. Formation of students of a complex of knowledge and skills in the field of theory, the history of the tax system, collected in the Kyrgyz Republic, the procedure for calculating and paying the most important types of taxes.
2. The study of this specialty contributes to the training of qualified professionals who have theoretical knowledge and are able to apply them in practice.
3. Organize your own activities, choose standard methods and ways of performing professional tasks, also evaluate their effectiveness and quality, use information and communication technologies in professional activities.
The expected learning outcomes of graduates reflect the needs of the labor market and are consistent with the objectives of the educational program in the accredited specialties:
- Uses the basic knowledge of the humanities, of course – scientific, economic disciplines in professional work;
- Implements ethical, professional and ethical principles, analyze the results of their own activities and apply their knowledge for rational use in their professional activities.
- He has knowledge of the foundations of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, ethical and legal norms regulating the attitude of a person to a person, society, and the environment;
- Conducts work, taking into account the goals, objectives, content, principles, forms, methods and is able to rationally organize their work, including planning work, analyzing its results, organizing a workplace and is ready to use computer equipment in the field of professional activity;
- Organizes work to improve professional activities. Promotes the development of creative initiative, the introduction of achievements, the use of best practices that ensure the effective work of the organization;
- Makes up instructive documents on fees and taxes and their legal support, the procedure for organizing tax accounting and reporting, the procedure for implementing various forms and methods of tax control, the information support system for the tax service and the budget and financial system of the state;
- Ready to interact with colleagues, is familiar with the methods of management and organization of work of the team, has the skills and skills of physical improvement and is also ready for continuous self-education, is able to acquire new knowledge in the conditions of science and technology and a changing social environment customers, adjusting the type and nature of their professional activities.
The objectives of the educational program 080110 Economics and Accounting.
- Process primary accounting documents;
- To keep records of cash, draw up cash and cash documents;
- To form accounting entries for the accounting of the property of the organization, for the accounting of the movement of funds and financial investments on the basis of the working plan of accounts;
- Use the regulatory documents and instructions of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic, assess the liquidity and solvency of the organization, prepare accounting and statistical reports.
The expected learning outcomes of the specialty and 080110 Economics and Accounting.
- Prepare payment documents for the transfer of taxes and fees to the budget, insurance contributions to the Social Fund, to control their passage through cash and settlement banking operations.
- Reflect on an accrual basis in the accounts of accounting the property and financial situation of the organization, to determine the results of economic activities for the reporting period.
- Prepare accounting reporting forms in the timeframe established by law.
- To make tax declarations on taxes and fees to the budget, forms of statistical reporting in the terms established by the legislation.
- To monitor and analyze information on property and financial position, financial stability of the organization, its solvency and profitability.
- The program “1C Accounting” on the basis of the entered primary documents allows you to accurately, efficiently and effectively generate various generalized accounting and financial information .
The objectives of the educational program 0801 06 Finance (by industry).
Formation of students’ system of knowledge and skills in the field of financial and monetary circulation:
1. Knowledge of money, monetary and financial relations, the relationship of concepts and their consistency, the functioning of finance and their management;
2. The ability to analyze the indicators characterizing the circulation of money, to navigate in financial terms;
3. Knowledge of the organizational structure of financial services, and their functions;
4. The ability to analyze the financial condition of the organization using the methods and techniques for analyzing financial statements.
The expected learning outcomes of the specialty and 0801 06 Finance (by industry).
1. Use modern technologies and means of economic development;
- Work with the budget classification: income, expenses, transactions with assets, liabilities.
- To carry out the procedure for documenting and reflecting on the accounts of the accounting operations related to the movement of fixed assets, inventory and cash;
- Organize operational financial and economic work.
- To monitor the use of funds by budgetary institutions.
- Monitors the movement of funds in treasury accounts.
28 teachers work in the department of “Economics”, 25 of them are full-time and 3 are part-time.
|№||Composition (full name)||Item Name||Qualification, education, (Which university graduated when, specialty)|
|1||Orozova Manzuurakan Isakovna||1С Accountancy||University of Economics and Entrepreneurship№ SD070135420Specialty: “Accounting, analysis and audit”.Qualification: EconomistEnd date: 2007|
|2||Aidarova Bübühatıça R.||1. Economic theory2. Basics of accounting||University of Economics and EntrepreneurshipСD090253691Specialty: “Accounting, analysis and audit”.Qualification: EconomistEnd Date: 2009|
|3||Akmatalieva Saadat Saitovna||1.1C Accounting||Frunze Polytechnic Institute# СD126479Specialty: “Economics and Management in Construction”.Qualifications: Engineer – EconomistEnd Date: 1993|
|4||Nurzada Abdykai||Mathematics||Jalal-Abad State University# СD130207370Specialty: “Mathematics”.Qualifications: Math TeacherEnd date: 2013|
|5||Zulfiya Akhmedova Mahamadaminovna||Economics of organization (enterprise)||University of Economics and EntrepreneurshipС СD20029427Specialty: “Accounting, analysis and audit”.Qualification: EconomistEnd Date: 2012|
|6||Babakulov EventRaimkulova||mathematics||Jalal-Abad State University No RD11983Specialty: “Physics”.Qualifications: GraduatedEnd date: 2001|
|7||Sciences Gulmira Bekmuratov||Economics of educational institutions.||University of Economics and Entrepreneurship№ CD 120273284Specialty: Economics and enterprise management.Qualifications: Economist ManagerEnd Date: 2012|
|8||Doulbekov Ezenkul Temiralieviç||1.Audit2. Audit tax authorities.3.Statistics.||Kyrgyz S.h. Institute named after KI ScriabinCDCD28263Specialty: “Accounting and analysis of economic activities of the EastQualification: Economist in accounting in agriculturalEnd Date: 1991|
|9||Jumabaeva Dr. Taştanovna||Mathematics||KKPI, TV-1 No. 133113Specialty: “Mathematics and Physics”Qualification: Teacher of Mathematics and PhysicsEnd date: 1989|
|10||Ms. Kadyrova Eliza||Finance, money circulation and credit.||Jalal-Abad State University№ МВ19281Specialty: “Finance and credit”.Qualifications: GraduatedEnd date: 2003|
|11||K.’s daughter||1. Economic theory2. Economy of the industry3. Tax regulation of foreign economic activity of enterprises||University of Economics and Entrepreneurship# СD120273284Specialty: Economics and enterprise management.Qualifications: Economist ManagerEnd Date: 2012|
|12||Kalenderova She Kaldarbekovna||International Financial Reporting Standards.||University of Economics and Entrepreneurship No. СD110277641 Specialty: “Finance and Credit”Qualification: EconomistEnd date: 2011 was hot|
|13||Kalmurzaeva Asel Kazybekova||Marketing||Jalal-Abad State University No. С051018558Specialty: “Finance and Credit”Qualification: EconomistEnd date: 2005|
|14||Robinson Eliza MP||1. Management accounting. 2. Basics of accounting3.1C Bookkeeping||University of Economics and EntrepreneurshipNo. CD110278470Specialty: “Accounting, analysis and audit”.Qualification: EconomistEnd Date: 2011|
|15||Mambetov E. Raimjanoviç||Documentary maintenance of management.||Jalal-Abad State University№ УВ090320130Specialty: “Economics and enterprise management”.Qualifications: Economist ManagerEnd Date: 2009|
|16||Mambetkojoeva Anarkan Adams||Mathematics||MKPI ЗВ № 062535Specialty: “Mathematics and Physics”.Qualification: Teacher of Mathematics and PhysicsEnd date: 1982|
|17||Orunkulova Dinara Mirabdillaevna||1. Economy of organization (enterprise)2. Taxes and taxation3. Taxation of legal entities and individuals4. Estimation and taxation of real estate and other property of enterprises.5. Organization of tax audits.||Osh University of Technology№ SD090240648Specialty: “Finance and credit”.Qualification: EconomistEnd Date: 2009|
|18||Floyd Nakaza Bekbazarovna||Mathematics||Attraction Y №368581Specialty: “Mathematics”.Qualification: High School Mathematics Teacher TitleEnd date: 1973|
|19||He told Jusupbek Jakıpoviç||Mathematics||OGPI G-I №302280Specialty: “Mathematics”.Qualifications: High School Mathematics TeachersEnd date: 1979|
|20||Tashbekov Sue Abdykadyrovna||1. Management||Jalal-Abad State University№ CD120167020Specialty: “Economics of enterprise management”.Qualifications: Economist ManagerEnd Date: 2012|
|21||Tukueva Nazgul Taştanovna||Management||AUPKR 2012, Manager, №CE 120000485|
|22||Justice Madi Kuvanıçbekoviç||1. Economy of organization (enterprise)2. 1.Accounting (financial) accounting3. Taxes and taxation4. Methodology, methodology and practice of tax calculation||Jalal-Abad State University# UV160035195Specialty: “Accounting, analysis and audit”.Qualifications: SavesEnd date: 2016|
|23||Gulbara Chekirgozova||1. Analysis of financial and economic activities2. The theory of economic analysis||Osh University of TechnologyNo. СD56718Specialty: “Mathematical methods and operations research in economics”.Qualifications: GraduatedEnd date: 2002|
|24||Çoyubekova Urlikan Toktoraliev||Statistics||Tashkent Polytechnic Institute named after Beruni№CD601201Specialty: “Accounting, control and analysis of economic activity”Qualifications: Accountant – EconomistEnd Date: 1993|
|25||Esenbaeva Nazgul Sabyrbekov||Mathematics||OŞMU.EV # 52820Specialty: “Mathematics and Computer Science”Qualifications: TeacherEnd date: 2002|
The department has the following subject sections:
- Economics and Accounting ;
- Taxes and taxation;
- The department has 12 classrooms, of which 7 are laboratories. Cabinets for special items are decorated with tables and drawings.
- Methodology, methods and practice of tax calculation.
- Tax regulation of foreign economic activity of enterprises
- Finance, money circulation and credit.
1. On accounting there is a laboratory “1C Accounting”;
2. Laboratory “Computer processing of economic information”;
3. Laboratory “Basics of Accounting”;
4. Laboratory “Analysis of financial and economic activities”;
5. Laboratory “Banking”
6. Laboratory “Interactive Learning”
7. Laboratory “Taxes and Taxation”
In the department, 7 audiences were equipped with computers with Internet and projectors.
Educational and methodical work :
Teachers of the department prepared teaching and methodological developments in the disciplines as well as practical developments and visual aids. 2016-2017- year, 388 students studied in the department, 2017-2018- year 365, 258 students study in the following specialties: 2018-2019
- “Economics and Accounting (by branches) on full-time tuition
- 127 students, 30 students by correspondence.
- “Taxes and taxation” on full-time 57-student, on correspondence form
- 52-student training.
- “Finance by industry” on full-time 129-student, on correspondence form
- training 62 students.
- “Banking” on a full-time 16-student, on the correspondence form training 16-student.
Students of the “Economics” department undergo practical training under the agreement in the Jalal-Abad city management of the social fund, in the city Tax Service, in the Nooken, Bazar-Korgon and Suzak tax authorities, in the accounting department of Jalal-Abad State University, in state and commercial banks in areas, districts, cities and in accounting departments in small and large private organizations.
Students in the specialty “Tax and Taxation”, “Economics and Accounting”, “Finance (by Industry)” during a conference on production practices.
Presentation of the layout to the employers of the student, specialty “Tax and taxation” during the exhibition.
Terms of development.
Specialty 080110 ” Economics and Accounting “:
– Qualification: Accountant
Specialty 080106 “Finance (by industry)”:
– Qualification: Financier
Specialty 080107 “Tax and taxation”:
– Qualification: Tax Specialist
– standard term:
2 years 10 months on the basis of basic general education;
1 year 10 months on the basis of secondary general education;
– form of study: Full-time.
2. Requirement to the applicant.
Admission to an educational institution is organized in accordance with the legislation in the field of secondary vocational education, in accordance with the rules of admission to college developed annually and approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic
Admission to the college is carried out on a competitive basis. The competition conditions guarantee the observance of the rights of citizens in the field of education and ensure the enrollment of the most capable and prepared for development of educational programs of secondary vocational education. Applicants to the college have the right to choose to take an entrance test in the state (Kyrgyz) or official (Russian) languages. The main criterion for admission to college is the level of knowledge and abilities of applicants. The main means of establishing the level of knowledge and abilities that come are entrance examinations in the form of blank testing. According to the programs corresponding to the educational programs of the basic general or secondary education, in two subjects: mathematics and Kyrgyz or Russian.
3. Graduate competencies.
OK 1. Understand the nature and social significance of their future profession, show a steady interest in it.
OK 2. Organize your own activities, choose methods and ways of performing professional tasks, evaluate their effectiveness and quality.
OK 3. Make decisions in standard and non-standard situations and take responsibility for them.
OK 4. To carry out the search and use of information necessary for the effective performance of professional tasks, professional and personal development.
OK 5. Work in a team and a team, communicate effectively with colleagues, management, consumers.
OK 6. Take responsibility for the work of team members (subordinates), the result of assignments.
OK 7. Independently define the tasks of professional and personal development, engage in self-education, consciously plan advanced training.
4. Information for parents:
The results of the development of PLO SPO are determined by the competencies acquired by the graduate, i.e. his ability to apply knowledge, skills and personal qualities in accordance with the tasks of professional activity. As a result of the development of this PLO SPO, a graduate must possess general cultural, social-personal and professional competencies specified in the State Educational Standard of the ACT in the specialty 080110 Economics and Accounting, 080107 Taxes and Taxation, 080106 Finance (by industry).
5. The educational goal in the development of personal qualities is:
Formation of students’ common competencies that contribute to their creative activity, general cultural growth and social mobility: dedication, organization, hard work, responsibility, autonomy, citizenship, adherence to ethical values, tolerance, perseverance in achieving the goal.
As well as in the field of education, one of the main goals is the formation of students’ professional competencies that enable the graduate to work successfully in their chosen field of activity and be sustainable in the labor market.
6. The possibility of continuing education:
College graduates can continue their studies in higher educational institutions of the Republic in the relevant specialties in the field of higher education.