Department: “Veterinary Medicine”
Head of Department, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor
Orozbakov If Suyunalieviç
Adress:- Jalal-Abad, ul. Manas 80, Building 7, room 209
Phone:0777 57 47 02
Department of Veterinary Medicine opened 1995. (order number 47. dated 09/07/1995).
From the moment of opening, the department was headed by a candidate of veterinary sciences, acting. Professor Murzakulov Urubay Zulpukrovich, and since 2005, the chair has been headed by Candidate of Military Sciences, Associate Professor Oganov EO, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Acting Associate Satkankulov ES x .n.,. Associate Professor Kadyrova Ch.T., and from 01.12. 2015, the department is headed by Ph.D., Associate Professor Orozbaev B.S.
Currently, the Department of “Veterinary Medicine” provides training on
- Direction 610001 “Veterinary” (specialist)
Training in the direction of “Veterinary” 560501, since 2012 in the direction of 610001.
The department provides academic disciplines:
- Anatomy of S.-kh. of animals
- Cytology, histology and embryology.
- Farm Animal Physiology
- Veterinary genetics
- Laboratory diagnosis
- Veterinary Pharmacology
- Microbiology and Mycology
- Basics of Clinical Veterinary Medicine
- Diseases of small domestic and exotic animals
- Veterinary Pharmacy
- Instrumental diagnostic methods
- Clinical diagnosis
- Pathological anatomy and forensic veterinary examination
- obstetrics and gynecology
- Veterinary ecology
- Internal non-communicable diseases
- Animal hygiene
- Operative surgery with topographic anatomy
- Epizootology and Infectious Diseases
- Animal Reproduction Biotechnology
- Veterinary and sanitary examination and commodity research
- General and private surgery
- Veterinary Radiobiology
- Veterinary-sanitary examination
- Veterinary business
- Infectious diseases of fish, bees and small animals
- Mechanization and electrification in animal husbandry
- Organization and economics of veterinary
Centers, classrooms, laboratories.
The department operates two lecture, two laboratory, one anatomical museum.
- Veterinary Microbiology and Mycology (Ph.D., Acting Professor – Ismailov KI)
- Private zootechny (PhD, PhD, associate professor –Satkankulov ES)
- Anatomy of S.-kh. animals (senior teacher –Momunzhanov S.)
- General and private surgery (prep. – Erkinbaeva AT)
- Physiology, pharmacology (prof. – Tashmatova AK)
Demonstration room (Ph.D., Acting Professor KI Ismailov, Senior Teacher S. Momunzhanov, Teacher Erkinbayeva AT).
Professorial – teaching staff:
The department includes:
6 full-time teachers.
Qualitative composition: Candidates of Science -3, senior lecturer -1, teachers -2.
List of faculty members
- Orozbaev Bolotbek Suyunalievich, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences n., associate professor, head of the department.
- I. Ismailov Keldibek, k.v.n., i.o.professor.
- Satkankulov followed Satkankuloviç, k.s.-h.n. professor.
- Momunzhanov Seyitkasym, Art. teacher
- Interwiews Aynagul Kasymbekov prepodavatel
- Erkinbaev Almakan Tasmabekovna, prepodavatel
Educational and methodical work
Teachers of the department prepared textbooks, educational, educational-methodical and visual aids for the disciplines assigned to the department. The demonstration room of the department is equipped with more than 180 veterinary demonstrations. When conducting classes, visual material is used (stands, tables, compact discs, video films, etc.). The laboratories of the department are equipped with the equipment necessary for conducting laboratory classes.
Scientific research work (R & D)
Directions of scientific research of the department.
Epizootology fasciollosis of sheep and other ruminants in the conditions of Jalal-Abad region.
Scientific research work of students (NIRS)
Students’ research work is an obligatory, integral part of the preparation of students of the department.
The development of student research skills begins at the 1st course.
Exhibition exhibits made with the participation of students
Skeletons of all mammals and farm animals.
Educational and methodical manuals:
- Orozbaev B.S. “Guidelines for private livestock” Jalal-Abad 1999.
- Ismailov KI Veterinary Microbiology and Immunology, Jalal-Abad, 2012g.
- Ismailov KI Veterinary Virology, Jalal-Abad, 2012g.
- Ismailov, KI, Erkinbaev ATFomenko presents ZK Epizootology of agricultural animals, and testing for infectious ıladarı questions, Jalal-Abad, 2015g.
- Ismailov KI Agricultural animals, pathological anatomy, Jalal-Abad, 2013g.
- Ismailov K.I. “Guidelines for the pathoanatomical diagnosis of non-infectious invasive and diseases” Jalal – Abad, 2012.
- Ismailov K.I. “Guidelines for the pathoanatomical diagnosis of infectious animal diseases for students of veterinary medicine” Jalal-Abad, 2012.
- Ismailov K.I. “Test tasks on epizootology and infectious diseases of farm animals” Jalal – Abad, 2012.
- Ismailov K.I. “Smeals microbiology” 1997.
- Ismailov, KI, Murzakulov UZ Oganov E.O. Research Operations, surgery, 2015g.
- Ismailov KI UKS Veterinary Handbook, 2015g.
- Ismailov KI Veterinary Research organization of the work of Jalal-Abad 2014g.
- Satkankulov ES Some of the animal, Jalal-Abad, 2014g.
- Satkankulov ES ‘Agriculture is the foundation of Jalal-Abad, 2000g.
- Orozbaev B.S., Chortonbaev T.J. Selection and technological methods of increasing the fecundity of sheep of the Gissar people in the conditions of the south of Kyrgyzstan // Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the KNAU. K.I. Scriabin, May. 2013, p.204
- Orozbaev B.S., Chortonbaev T.J. Cultivation of Gissar meat –fat fat tail sheep in the conditions of the south of Kyrgyzstan // Bulletin of Jalal-Abad State University, Jalal – Abad, 2013, p273
- Orozbakov BS, Tyrgoot TJ Features of the biggest breed sheep capacity. Walnuts Report 2011 (25), 1-2 hr 78
- Ismailov K.I. New mesh disease in cattle // Bulletin of Zhagu 2002 №1
- Ismailov KI The state of the animals and environmental problems and ways of solving them. Walnuts Report 2005/3
- Ismailov K.I. Ecology and phototherapy for fascioliasis. materials of international conference. on nature conservation reserve.Sarah – man. Zhagu, 2006
- Ismailov K.I. Methods of early prevention of bezoar diseases of dairy cows. Bulletin of ZHAGU 2003
- Orozbaev B.S.Son –Kul factory type of sheep of the Kyrgyz fine-fleeced breed. Application No. 950001.5. Priority of selection achievement 4 August 1994. Registered in the State Register of Protected Selection Achievements of the Kyrgyz Republic on January 23, 1998
Participation in conferences, symposia and seminars.
- Scientific –Practical Conference dedicated to the 50th anniversary of Jalal –Abad Veterinary College. Jalal – Abad, 1997, Orozbaev B.S.
- Scientific –Practical Conference. Jalal – Abad, 2000, Orozbaev B.S.
- International Scientific –Practical Conference dedicated to the 3000th anniversary of Osh, 1999, Orozbaev B.S.
- International Scientific –Practical Conference dedicated to the 80th anniversary of KNAU. K.I. Skryabina, 2013, Orozbaev, B.S.
- Scientific –Practical Conference ZHAMU, 2011. Orozbaev B.S.
- Scientific –Practical Conference dedicated to the 50th anniversary of Jalal –Abad Veterinary College. Jalal – Abad, 1997, Satkankulov E.S.
- Scientific –Practical Conference dedicated to the 50th anniversary of Jalal –Abad Veterinary College. Jalal – Abad, 1997, Ismailov K.I.
The international cooperation
The department maintains scientific and educational relations with leading universities of the near and far abroad:
- Moscow Agricultural Academy. KA Timiryazev.
- Moscow Veterinary Academy. K.I. Scriabin.
- Saratov Veterinary Institute.
- Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University.
- Omsk Agricultural Institute.
- Kyrgyz National Agrarian University. K.I. Scriabin.
- Kazakh State Agrarian University.