Designing of garments and natural sciences
Head of department
Abdirashitova Nurgal Abdilkimovna
Adress:Kyrgyz Republic, the city of Jalal-Abad, Toktogul St. 26
The history of the department – “ Designing garments and natural sciences” was created on the basis of the departments “Economics”, “Technique” and “Preschool education” in 2016-2017. in connection with the reorganization of the college departments, in accordance with the order No. 100 of the Academic Council of the LASU of March 27, 2017. Based on the decision of the Academic Council of the ZHAGU, the order of the Rector of the ZHAGU No. 137 dated April 22 was issued on the opening of the department “Designing garments and natural science”
Currently, the department ” Designing garments and natural sciences” is carried out in 5 specialties:
1. 111201 “Veterinary”
2. 280105 “Protection in emergency situations”
3. 260903 “Modeling and designing garments”
4. 250202 “Forestry and forest park economy”
5. 290601 “Technology of sewing products”
The department “Designing garments and natural sciences” includes 4 sections:
2. “Protection in emergency situations”
3. “Modeling and designing garments”
4. “Natural science”
- The purpose of the department is
- Development of a quality management system for education.
- The introduction of practice-oriented forms of education.
- Improving the automated learning management system.
- Advanced training of the teaching staff of the department.
- Ensuring the full development of students.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the educational activities of the department.
Department: “Designing garments and natural sciences” includes the following sewing shops and laboratory rooms :
1. By specialty “Veterinary”:
a) Laboratory study “Epizootology and Parasitology”
b) Laboratory room “Obstetrics and veterinary surgery”
c) Laboratory room “Internal non-communicable diseases and veterinary sanitary examination”
d) Laboratory room “Anatomy and Pharmacology”
2. In the specialty “Protection in emergency situations” there are the following rooms :
a) Laboratory room “Dangerous natural processes” – where supplied; 4 mockups, 1 computer and 1 projector.
3 . Laboratory room by specialty “Modeling and designing garments”
a) Sewing workshop “Equipment for sewing machines” – 1 pc. production iron, 4 pcs. sewing machines for straight seam, 1 pc. averlochnogo car, 1pc. household machine stocked.
b) Sewing workshop “Design of classic clothes” – 1pc. iron for production of pcs. 2 pcs. sewing machines for straight seam, 1 pc. zigzag, 1 pc. Averlock, 1 pc. -5 nit averlochnaya machine.
c) Sewing workshop “Design of national clothes” – 1pc. zigzag machine, 1 jacqui sewing machine for straight seam, 3 pcs.“22nd class” sewing machine for straight seam, 1pc. Averlock, 1pc. iron for production, 4 pcs. – equipped with domestic machines
d) Laboratory room “Engineering Graphics and CAD” – 1pc. iron for production, 1pc. embroidery machine, 1 pc. plotter, 15 pcs. new model computers.
e) Sewing workshop “Designing clothes” – 1pc. production iron, 8 pcs. household machines. Sewing shop- 1pc. iron for production, 8pcs. household machines are equipped.
4. In the section “Natural Sciences” a 1-st laboratory of the “Natural Sciences” was created,
1- room “Ecology”
- Professional values - competitiveness, professionalism, competence, responsibility, interest in the profession.
- Personal values - individuality, uniqueness and originality, freedom, creativity, morality, social activity.
Achievements of the Department : The Department “Designing Garments and Natural Science” trains personnel not only for the republic, but also for many regions of the country.
Our students, thanks to the versatile technological training obtained during their studies, are competitive specialists in the labor market, and also successfully implement their knowledge in various spheres of production in our country and abroad.
Composition (PPS) of the department : The educational process of the department is provided by 26 full-time teachers, 3 part-time teachers. The pedagogical staff of the department performs a large educational and methodological work, which includes the preparation of teaching, teaching and visual aids. Teachers and students of the department for the specialty “Designing garments” regularly present their creative works and collections. The students of the department go to planned preventive measures in the above-mentioned specialties in the specialty “Veterinary” and in the specialty “Protected in emergency situations” participate in the processing of operational information on emergency situations in the city and the republic.
Students of the department “Designing garments and natural sciences”
1. In the specialty “Veterinary” students, work experience takes place in the accredited laboratory of the Yntymak LLC for veterinary-sanitary examination of the city of Jalal-Abad, in the Training and Production Facility of the Zhagu, in the Central Veterinary Pharmacy of the city of Jalal-Abad. And at other manufacturing plants. Teachers are provided with students with contracts, diaries and individual tasks.
2. The students of the specialty “ Modeling and designing garments ” are practicing in the Public Organization “Kyzyl ai”, Jalal-Abad, in the center “Ethnography”, Jalal-Abad, Toktogul Street; in the sewing workshop “Baina”, Jalal-Abad, B. Osmonov Street No. 30; in the sewing shop “Dinara”, Jalal-Abad, Lenin Street; in the training center “Logos”, Jalal-Abad, Toktogul, as well as in the sewing shop “NurzatK” of B. Osmonov LLC. Before being sent to an internship, students are provided with contracts, diaries and individual assignments according to which they are undergoing an internship.
1. Pupils in the specialty “Protection in emergency situations” work internships are held in the city of Osh of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic, in the city of Osh. ROSO p. Zhapalak, in the Office of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Jalal-Abad region, in the Departments of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the districts and cities of Jalal-Abad region. In accordance with the internship, students are provided with contracts, diaries and individual tasks.