Apr 25, 2019 36
On May 31- 2019, the Jalal-Abad State University holds a scientific-practical conference “Bekboevskie readings – 2019 in the context: Modern education in the conditions of digitalization of society”.
The following scientific areas of the conference are planned:
- Digital transformation of teacher education
· Determining the quality of teacher education and issues of accreditation of universities in the conditions of digitalization of education
· Modernization of technology and content of education
· Modern educational environment and continuous professional development of a teacher
· Development of digital education
- Asymptotic and topological and computer methods in mathematics.
Conference proceedings will be published in the journal “Bulletin of Zhagu”
- The size of an A4 paper should be at least 5 pages in Word 2007.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Symbol size -12; (except for item 5.) line spacing – 1; all fields – 2.2cm;
- UDC is indicated in the upper left corner, the name of the article is formatted in the center in the language in which the article is provided, then in (Kyrgyz, Russian, English) languages.
- A line in italics: the names and initials of the authors with fullness, place of work, city, country, e-mail; formatting on the right edge (skittle – 11).
- Further, annotations are written through the line (in Kyrgyz, Russian, English. Languages), keywords (in Kyrgyz, Russian, English. Languages)
- The main text (if necessary, the text can be divided into parts).
- Drawings should be drawn on PowerPoint 2007.
- Numbering formulas are indicated on the right.
- Payment for 1 page – 100 som.
Articles for publication should be sent to email:[email protected]before May 15, 2019. All articles are reviewed. With a positive review, the author (s) to the account pay for 1 page 100 soms.
For crediting payments to a special account
Recipient bank: Central Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic
Current Account: 4408011103002212
Payment code: 14232900 for other services (per article)
Payment purpose: 14232900 per article.
The cost of travel and accommodation at the expense of conference participants.
Our address : 715600, Kyrgyz Republic, Zhall-Abad, ul. Ленина, 57 Jalal-Abad State University. Tel: 2-16-02
Email :[email protected]
THE CONCEPT OF THE POLITICAL ELITE: HISTORICAL ROOTS AND CLASSICAL VIEWS (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE WORK BY JUSUP BALASAGYNA “KUT ALCHU BILIM”)
The idea of a political elite: the historical roots and classical approaches (BALASAGYN “Blessed knowledge” examples of works)
THE CONCEPT OF POLITICAL ELITE: HISTORICAL ROOTS AND CLASSIC LOOK (ON THE EXAMPLE OF WORK JUSUP BALASAGYN “KUT ALCHU BILIM”)
Alymkulov BN – political, JSU e
Annotation: The article describes the concept of the political elite from the point of view of science and mentoring the address of the rulers on the example of labor of Jusup Balasagyn.
Abstract: The article BALASAGYN appeals related to the work, the political elite, the political elite in terms of the concept of scientific description.
Annotation: In article the concept political elite from the point of view of science also mentoring to governors on the example of work Zhusupa Balasagyn is stated.
Keywords: political science, work “Grace-giving knowledge”, political elite of the country, mentoring to the rulers
Keywords: the work of the political elite, “Knowledge”, dedicated to the governors of the country’s political elite, a proverb.
Key words: Political science, the work “Fertile Knowledge”, political elite of the country, mentoring to governors
 Mahmoud al-Kashgari. Divan lugat at-Turk / Translation and preface and comments. Z.-A.M. Auezova. The indices are compiled by R. Ermers.-Almaty: Dyke Press; 2005-1288 b. [242- bet].
 Balasagyn Joseph. Knowledge. Dastan / Old Turkish language translator Baymatova. M.1993-496 b. [2485.210] and [3910.244], [2470.14-2190.209].
 Ibn Tuyfel. The novel about Khaye, the son of Yakzana / per I.P. Kuzmin / in the book. Selected works of thinkers of the countries of the Near and Middle East. Comp. Grigoryan S.N. and SagadeevA.V.-M: Sotsekgiz 1961-364 b.