Head of the department
Salibaeva Kenzhegyl Paratovna
Adress:Zhalal-Abad, Toktogul St., 16
Phone:0779 785 726
E-mail:Salibaeva_82 @ mail.ru
Information about the history and the formation of the department.
The department of “Pedagogy” of the Jalal-Abad College was formed in 2009 (Order No. 339 01.10.2009) as the Department of Humanities. In September 2011, was changed to the Department of Pedagogy.
At the time of opening, the department prepared students in 3 specialties: Primary school teacher, English primary school teacher and physical education teacher.
From the day of opening, the department was headed: from 2008 to 2010, Kozubayeva Sabira Omurzakovna, from July 2010 to February 2012, Mamyrasulova Gulmira Sadykovna, from October 2012 to Zhumabayeva Daryya Saparbekovna, from January 2014 to September of the same Kaykyeva Elpat Tagaybekovna, from September 2014 to December 2015, Talipova Dinara Salimovna. Since December 2015, the department is headed by Salibaeva Kenzhegukl Paratovna.
The mission of the department: the training of teachers who know the latest developments of pedagogical science, who know how to apply acquired skills in practice and properly organize the process of education and training of the young generation.
Currently, the department trains students in the specialty “Teaching in primary school”
Qualifications: Primary school teacher.
Duration of study: full-time – 2years 10 months (9baza);
1 year 10 months (11 base);
extramural – 2 years 6 months (11 base).
Purposes of the department:
- Training of intelligent and competent professionals;
- To form among young specialists a readiness for continuous professional growth and continuous education;
- Formation of personal and professional qualities of future teachers.
- Branch values:
- True pedagogical orientation;
- Favorable pedagogical atmosphere.
Principles of the department:
- The spread of modern educational and educational technologies;
- One for all and all for one
Information about the sections:
- Section of Pedagogy;
- English section;
In the department there are clubs by specialties:
- Circle on music “Children’s song”;
- Dance club “Aichurk”;
- Today is a student – tomorrow is a teacher.
The department is proud to be an example for other departments in pedagogical and methodical terms.
38 teachers work at the “Pedagogy” department, of which 30 are full-time, 8 part-timers, 1 associate professor, 2 masters, 3 graduate students. All teachers work helping each other.
|№n / p||F.I.O.||Thing||University, graduation year specialty||Total experience||Pedexperience|
|1||Abakirov Maria Musayev||Kyrgyz language and literature||Bulletin 2015, JSU Language and Literature||8||5|
|2||Abdullayeva Ular Mamatkasımovna||Kyrgyz language and literature||JSU 2011 Kyrgyz language and literature||8||8|
|3||Abdullaeva Gulchehra Khaybatullaeva||Pedagogy||TASHMU 1989 philology,||29||29|
|4||Azhikulov Aktilek Mamatova||Kyrgyz language and literature||JSU Language and Literature||15||15|
|5||Sensing AIDAROVA Akjolov||Calligraphy||OshMU 1993 Primary School Teacher||24||24|
|6||Ayilchieva Nazgul Abdıgaparovna||Pedagogy||ZHAMU 21.06.2003 English teacher||14||12|
|7||Nuriza Akkuluyev Tajimırzaevna||Kyrgyz language and literature||2009 JSU Language and Literature||8||8|
|8||Amatbekova Ace Junusova||Kyrgyz language and literature||KSU them 50 years of the USSR teacher of the Kyrgyz language||40||18|
|9||Smith Asyrankulov Taşbatırovna||Kyrgyz language and literature||JSU, 2000, Language and Literature||19||19|
|10||Lobjakas oil Moldalievoy||Psychology||OshGU 1992 primary school teacher||26||20|
|11||İsirailova Nuskayım Abdyganieva||Kyrgyz language and literature||KNUU 1984 Kyrgyz language and literature||34||34|
|12||Kaykıeva bran Murzalieva||Kyrgyz language and literature||OshSU 1997 Kyrgyz language and literature||21||16|
|13||Kozubaeva Sabira Omurzakova||Native language||2004, the University of Language and Literature||13||13|
|14||Br one Zulpuev||Teaching technique||1985 attraction pedagogy and elementary education||28||28|
|15||Kushbakov Rahat Shukurov||Psycho-pedagogical workshops||JSU 1993 pedagogy and elementary education||23||20|
|16||Mamatkulova Nazir Masiralievna||Pedagogy||JSU 2008 pedagogy and elementary education||10||8|
|17||Mamatumarov Abubakir Taştemiroviç||Methods of teaching native language||JSU 2010 pedagogy and elementary education||8||8|
|18||Mambetova Miragsçl Kojomberdieva||Methods of teaching native language||JSU pedagogy and elementary education, 1999||19||19|
|19||Mamyrasulova Gulmira Sadykovna||Children’s literature and art education||KGUU 1987 Kyrgyz language and literature||37||30|
|20||Nazarov Joseph Mirzamidinoviç||Kyrgyz language and literature||JSU 2013 pedagogy and elementary education||5||5|
|21||Orunbaev Keneşbek Kaparovich||The method of teaching music and||KGNİİ 1988 music teacher||28||28|
|22||Kosachev Farida Sultankulov||Kyrgyz language and literature||KSUCTA 1974 Kyrgyz language and literature||44||41|
|23||Pachirdinova Lachynay Abdugaparovna||Extraordinary and correction pedagogy||LeasePlan 2004 pedagogy and elementary education||11||11|
|24||Until the end of the Week of swing||Ethics and Aesthetics||KBBİ 2001 Kyrgyz language and literature||30||9|
|25||Salibaeva Kenzhegul Paratovna||Psychology||Jem, 2004, pedagogy and elementary education||14||11|
|26||Sulaimanova Feruz Speaker||Kyrgyz language and literature||OshSU 2000 Kyrgyz language and literature||16||1|
|27||Tadjibaeva Dinara Torobekovna||Kyrgyz language and literature||JSU (2003) Language and Literature||14||14|
|28||Salamat UK Amanovna||Research to solve mathematical problems in elementary school||JSU, pedagogy and elementary education, 1999||26||21|
|29||Toktogulova Younger Japarova||Pedagogy||The primary attraction to pedagogy and education||38||38|
|30||Torobekova Mirgul KURMANBEKOVA||Innovative learning technologies||JSU 2009 pedagogy and elementary education||15||15|
|31||Accepted Torobekova Cholponai||Kyrgyz language and literature||JSU 2004, Language and Literature||10||10|
|32||Shaydullaeva delightfully Begimkulovna||The basis of the students’ research||JSU in 2004, pedagogy and elementary education||26||26|
|33||Istambaev Azamat Mederbekovich||Kyrgyz language and literature||2009 JSU Language and Literature||8||8|
|34||Hopi Ms Akhmatjanova||Kyrgyz language and literature||Attraction of the Kyrgyz language and literature in 1987||36||30|
|35||Esenov Version Mamatkulova||Mexican||JSU Language and Literature, 2004||13||13|
The department is provided with modern textbooks, magazines and methodical literature. Teaching complexes, silos and visual aids have been prepared for specialty subjects. There are 12 audiences assigned to the department, 4 of them are laboratories: psychology, pedagogy, music, drawing. All classrooms are equipped with modern technology: a projector, computers, screens.
Students studying on a budget basis receive a scholarship.
The main professional educational program of secondary vocational education in the specialty 050709 ” Teaching in primary school ” in JAC:
The mission of the Jalal-Abda college: Preparation of competitive, competent, actively participating in public processes of the republic and the region, striving for leadership, personnel with high quality of secondary specialized education.
The objectives of the educational program: training qualified teachers, competitive in the labor market, competent, morally educated, owning modern methods and technologies of training and education and oriented in modern psychology and related fields of activity, capable of working effectively in the field of world standards, socially active, ready for continuous professional growth, social and professional mobility.
The terms of mastering the specialty 050709 “Teaching in primary school” are 2 years 10 months on the basis of basic general education;
1 year 10 months on the basis of secondary general education
– Qualification: Teacher in primary school
– form of training: full-time, part-time
Requirement to the applicant.
Admission to an educational institution is organized in accordance with the legislation in the field of secondary vocational education, in accordance with the rules of admission to college developed annually and approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic
Admission to the college is carried out on a competitive basis. The competition conditions guarantee the observance of the rights of citizens in the field of education and ensure the enrollment of the most capable and prepared for development of educational programs of secondary vocational education. Applicants to the college have the right to choose to take an entrance test in the state (Kyrgyz) or official (Russian) languages. The main criterion for entering a college is the level of knowledge and abilities of applicants. The main means of establishing the level of knowledge and abilities that come are entrance examinations in the form of blank testing. According to the programs corresponding to the educational programs of the basic general or secondary education, in two subjects: mathematics and Kyrgyz or Russian.
Characteristics of the graduate’s professional activity (region, objects and types of professional activity).
A graduate should be able to:
- design, plan and implement a holistic pedagogical process based on the analysis and assessment of the level of development, education and training of children;
- organize out-of-class and extra-curricular activities of children;
- manage the main activities of younger students; ensure the creation of a developing subject-spatial environment;
- interact with the student; to study on the basis of observations the personality of the student, to identify his difficulties and assist him;
- to conduct explanatory pedagogical work with parents;
- interact with other employees of the educational institution involved in the educational process and parents;
- possess skills in the field of activities that the teacher teaches students;
- use technical training tools and computer equipment;
- master the skills of self-education and self-education
A graduate should know:
- basic documents on the rights of the child and the duties of adults towards children (Convention on the Rights of the Child; International Convention on the Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of a Person; Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic; Law on Education)
- goals, objectives, content, principles, forms, methods and means of training and education of primary school age;
- fundamentals of human psychology and psychological characteristics of children of primary school age; methods of development of different types of children’s activities;
- features of the anatomy and physiology of the younger student and the requirements for the provision of sanitary and hygienic conditions;
- guidance documents on the protection of the life and health of the child and ways to ensure the safety of his life;
- basics of the organization of educational institutions and their management.
Opportunity to continue education: College graduates can continue their studies in higher educational institutions of the Republic, in the relevant specialty, in the profile of higher education.